Våre IBT-kolleger i USA har i flere år gjennomført en world wide undersøkelse på arbeidslivets høyest prioriterte nyttårsønsker. Se her hva vi har fått inn:
TOP 14 TIME MANAGEMENT RESOLUTIONS for 2010
Fallbrook, January 7, 2010 – It’s that time to resolve to start to work smarter – not harder, to get more of the right things done in less time, and to do all this with less stress.
Our work, where we spend so much time, is a place often overlooked in the tradition of New Year’s Resolutions. Continuing a tradition, PEP Productivity Solutions, Inc., a partner in the global consortium that developed the PEP Program and the White Collar Productivity Index (WCPI), has asked its clients and associates around the world “What’s on your list of tips that have improved your TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS”
The following are PEP’s TOP 14 TIME MANAGEMENT RESOLUTIONS for 2010:
- No scroll bar in the email “In-Box” at the end of the day.
- “Quiet” your cell phone or Blackberry when in meetings or in open space.
- Keep things close at hand that you use most often.
- Get and stay organized to stop wasting time looking for things you can’t find.
- Don’t let meetings consume the day – schedule time to do your own work.
- Turn off the visual and audio email alerts on your computer.
- Process your email on a schedule rather than checking it constantly.
- Use an easy “Who – Does What & When” checklist to manage small projects.
- Do the “Worst Things First” and reduce procrastination.
- Treat your Calendar like a map and check often what is coming up ahead.
- Have a weekly productivity list that is updated daily so it is always current.
- Use “Instant Massaging” only when you need an instant reply.
- When overwhelmed, focus on completing one thing, then go to the next thing.
- Pick out 3 improvement issues at a time. Keep track of your successes.
According to Bary Sherman, CEO of PEP Productivity Solutions, Inc., “We see so many good things that people want to do to improve their effectiveness and reduce stress and they can. It’s a matter of changing personal habits or office cultures. These TOP 14 TIME MANAGEMENT RESOLUTIONS for 2010 are simple in nature, but that does not mean that they are easy to do. You have to stick with them until they becomes habits. Changing behavior is what this takes, and there are proven, common sense methods people can use to change habits which have a significant probability of success.”
For helpful tips and proven methods to help improve any of the TIME MANAGEMENT RESOLUTIONS for 2010 contact pep.no ,
e-post: email@example.com eller ring 64 93 62 10
Vi hjelper deg til en bedre arbeidssituasjon!
Johan Chr. Holst
Tilbake til hjemmesiden www.pep.no